Hygiene and safety measures
In view of the current situation following the pandemic COVID19, COSTA BRAVA DIVERS has
been guiding it's performance by an attitude of responsinility in relation to the measures defined
by the Spanish Ministry of Health, assuming the safety of it's guests and employees as a priority.
For the safety of all of us, COSTA BRAVA DIVERS, has adoptef hygiene and safety measures that
promote the common well-being and contribute to the control and mitigation of COVID19. We are
glad to share them with you and we appreciate your cooperation and the compliance with the
We suggest that all reservations are done in advance, preferably by e-mail. Please send us by email
your diving qualification, diving insurance and medical certificate.
DURING YOUR STAY:
· The safety distance between staff and guest will be mantained in all the spaces of our diving
center, avoiding physical contact. This safety distance will not always be possible, especially
onboard, so we recommend all our divers to use their own protective mask or visor. All our staff
are using their own protective mask in order to guarantee the safety. Before entering and leaving
the water, as you cannot use the protective mask or visor, don't take off your diving mask and
regulator until you put the protective mask back on.
· Desinfect your hands whenever you enter or exit the diving center and boats. Please use the
various sanitation points availables in the diving center and boats. .
· Don't spit in the mask, anti fog spray will be provided onboard.
· Your diving equipment, must be transported in your own closed diving bag. All personal
diving equipment, will be cleaned by yourselves at your local accommodation (hotel, appartment,
campsite...). All rental diving equipment, will be desinfected by our staff at the diving center,
following internal procedures.
CLEANING AND DESINFECTION:
· Our team is specifically trained to comply with the internal Protocol regarding COVID19.
· We guarantee frequent desinfection of all our surfaces, and we've payed special attention to all
direct contact materials.
· We only use certified desinfectants, all biodegradable.
Perhaps all these cleaning and desinfection procedures are a slow process, and can cause delays
in the departure of the boats. We apologise in advance.